We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. The grumpiest of cats jumping for joy
Get it from Amazon for $1.99.
Promising review: “I have a whole room filled with cat toys that my cat is not interested in. It’s funny how the least expensive cat toy I have makes him go crazy. He plays with this until he’s panting like a dog and I have never seen him jump so high.” — Kwoo
2. A satin-like neck scarf to add a little movie star charm
Get it from Amazon for $2.97 (available in seven colors).
With the scarf, you will look so pretty.
3. A necklace and collar charm
Get them from Amazon for $2.99.
Necklace and dollar charm not only jewelry but also an accessory that is never outdated. It’s will make you so beautiful.
4. An avocado to keep your sweet green butter fresh
Get it from Amazon for $4.99.
Promising review: “I was so sick of the kids wrapping half an avocado in plastic wrap. I had a half dozen laying around the fridge because just threw them anywhere. Now this is the only place they go. No waste, no extra plastic, and keeps them fresh.” —NagMini
A little longer so you can really savor it. Enjoy healthy food!
5. A pair of mismatched astronaut earrings
Get them from Amazon for $2.78.
6. A delightful sticker to put on your laptop, mirror, water bottle, etc.
Get it from Amazon for $3.19.
You’ll get to that right after you grab a cup of joe
7. A skeleton hand ring you’ll love
Get it from Amazon for $0.99 (available in sizes 7–15).
8. A drain-saving millipede snake to drag all that gross stuff up from your clogged sink.
Get it from Amazon for $5.28
Be the plumber you want to see in the world!
Promising review: “Never has my flabber been so ghasted. For a sub-$6 tool, this worked amazingly great. Pulled out a 3.5-foot-long hair monster from the shower drain. User tip: when you pull back a little and feel resistance, reinsert the millipede and twist (a pair of pliers helps with this) like your life depended on it. This gets the clog to wrap around the little tines a lot more and gives you stronger leverage to unclog the nasty SOB.
The times are so clingy, that is near impossible to clean off the hair clog afterwards. Makes this essentially a one use tool, which I’m ok with. I don’t have to clean and store a drain snake for a once a year (at most) use.” —J.M.
9. A purrfect bookmark
Get it from Amazon for $2.95.
For those who like reading book needs to pawse and take a reading break
10. A delicious looking sticky notepad
Get it from ASAMIJapan on Etsy for $3.58 (available in eight shapes).
That’ll be the perfect place to jot down a quick recipe or shipping list
11. A pack of pens for a bear-y cute addition to your office.
Get a pack of six from Amazon for $1.99.
12. Stainless steel tongs to grab before BBQ season hits
Get them from Amazon for $2.67.
Wait is BBQ season right now? You need to buy this right away
13. A 6-inch squeaky toy you and your dog will both adore.
Get it from Amazon for $1.99.
Doubly so you when you can afford to replace it whenever the last one get annihilated
14. A pack of three alpaca erasers
Get a pack of three from ThePensnicketyCo on Etsy for $2.
You don’t to be a total drama llama everytime you make a mistake. Just erase it and thank your lil new friend
15. A happy lil’ corgi planter ready to let a small plant ride
Get it from Amazon for $6.99.
16. And a pack of diamond-shaped paperclips
Get a pack of five from LapinChicShop on Etsy for $2.