We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
1. A Magic Eraser bath scrubber to eliminate any and every type of bathroom gunk you are probably afraid to admit exists within your home. All you need to do is wet the sponge with water — no solution necessary!
2. A rust-removing spray that won’t require scrubbing, but will still produce amazing results. The concentrated gel will cling to stains without running, so all you have to do is wait a couple of minutes and then wipe it away.
4. A FlexiSnake drain snake that’ll unclog your pipes so you don’t have to spend hundreds on a plumber. It’s covered in thousands of micro hooks that grab hair and other gunk.
5. Or a similar clog remover so you can finally unplug your pipes. It’ll wiggle its way through your drain, grabbing hair and grime with its textured edges along the way.
6. A Clorox and Tilex mold and mildew remover spray, because with so much moisture in the air, you know you’ve got some nasty stuff growing in those hard-to-reach corners and crevices. The solution contains bleach, so you know this is some powerful stuff.
7. Or try this mold and mildew remover gel to blast out stains that are deeply rooted in your grout. Once you use it, it will help to prevent that icky mold and mildew from returning. And returning.
8. A bottle of Bar Keeper’s Friend that’ll literally tackle any type of grime. It can remove tarnish, lime buildup, rust, caked-on food, and so much more.
Get it from Amazon for $14.95+ (available in larger packs and with detail brushes).
9. An extra-tough sponge, because sometimes the “soaking and waiting” method doesn’t work. Sometimes you just gotta roll your sleeves up and start scrubbing.
10. A pair of OXO brushes for use on dark and dirty grout, shower tracks, and shower corners. The small, nylon bristles will get deep into crevices to lift out dirt.
We love a good cleaning!